Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Park City (part three)

(this is the last one I promise, but it's a big one)

Tuesday was shopping day. This is what I have been looking forward too. The Vestors came up that morning and Amber and I went to the outlets. The Boys all stayed back and played. It was so nice to go shopping with out kids. We shopped for a few hours then Amber had to be back for work. I went back that evening and shopped more. I found tons of great deals and bought lots for us all.

Wednesday, the Vestors came back up, but this time staying til friday. So we hit the Alpine slide, the Chocolate Factory and went swimming.
Jaycob and Drew were able to ride on their own karts for the first time. They loved it. Jaycob had a little of a hard time going fast, he just doesn't have the weight to get up tons of speed. Logan rode with Erek and they had a blast jumping over the hills.



Bedtime. Izzy was so sad to find out that she would not be part of the big sleep over that was watching movies. She just wants to be right there doing everything the big kids are.
Thursday, we went back out on the mountain. We took turns with the Vestors watching the kids and going for a ride. This is Erek and Me on the ride up the Gondola.
This is me riding, I'm doing pretty good here. But a few minutes later I totally crashed and rolled down the mountain. I was pretty crazy. More scraps and bruises to add to the others.
Adam
Amber
We ended the day and our last night with dinner at the Eating Establishment on Main Street. The dinner was oh so yummy.




All of the kids eating their chocolate from the Chocolate Factory
This was so cute. Izzy and Gideon went out on the patio and were playing all on their own. It was so cute to watch them
The tired, tired boys.
What a Blast!

1 comment:

Denice said...

How much fun Lisa!! Can you believe I have still never done the Alpine Slide?? You look great biking and I am so glad you are brave enough to do it..one fall for me and I would probably give up. ;) Very cute pictures!!