Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Me and My Gang

Date Night
This Past weekend we were able to go on a much needed date. We have been planning this with the Adam and Amber for a while and we were really looking forward to it. We took the bikes out and rode up Emigration Canyon. It was a perfect night. We got dinner at Ruth Diner just a few miles up the canyon. It was delicious! I had a really good Salad with candied pecans in it and Erek had a Hamburger and Onion rings. We were able to eat outside on the patio and soak up the live music and cozy atmosphere. After dinner we rode the rest of the way up the canyon to the Little Dell Reservoir at the top. It was such a fun night and I really enjoyed riding the bikes. I can't wait to do it again.

Erek and Me

Amber and Me
This is her new bike and she really wants me to start riding so we can just go ride together. But I feel much more comfortable having Erek driving. So I don't think I will be getting my license anytime soon.

"The Boys"
This two are pretty crazy together. But we all have a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Britney said...

What?!?! Who's bike is that? I didn't know you had one?

That's Ruth's diner is suppose to be amazing. Amy suggested that for our anniversary date (same canyon as log haven, right?) That was a beautiful drive I remember when we went up there. I bet it was so much fun on the back of a hog, squeezing tight to your man! :)

Denice said...

I second Britney...WHAT?!?! Who's bike is that and WHERE were your helmets????

Lisa said...

LOL. We have helmets we are not crazy, we just took them off for the pictures. Erek bought his motorcycle (the Black One) last fall. Adam had already had one, but just got a new one. And Amber likes to be in control and not a rider so she got one too. So we had to make it a date night.