
Yesterday, we went up to the Dinosaur Park in Ogden. We met up with my friend Britney and her 3 Kids. It is great cause she also has 2 boys and 1 girl and the kids love to play with each other. The weather was perfect, it wasn't too hot at all. I was such a nice day. This place was so much fun, we had never been there before. The kids loved running on the Mystery Trails, seeing the Dinosaurs, and the play area. It was really fun we will have to go again.

TJ Logan Gage Brynn Isabella Jaycob

They are not afraid of Dinosaurs

Me and Britney and Gage too

Isabella

Brynn

The boys digging up fossils.
2 comments:
Yea! Your so much more updated on your posts than I am!
Why we don't get together more often is beyond me!!! I had so much fun. I hope coming up and seeing something new was worth is as well. Weren't the boys so funny on the "mystery trails". The weather was perfect and the company was even better!
Where should we meet next???
Looks like so much fun you guys!
Post a Comment