I love that little girl!! THanks so much for the cookies! You didn't need to do that...we had a BLAST watching your kids. Logan made Mike and I smile over and over as he was playing video games and being all competitive and Izzy went down so easily. Please, ask us any time!
6 comments:
I love this! haha!
I love that little girl!! THanks so much for the cookies! You didn't need to do that...we had a BLAST watching your kids. Logan made Mike and I smile over and over as he was playing video games and being all competitive and Izzy went down so easily. Please, ask us any time!
Yummy!
Ha! Guess I shouldn't complain so much about Cameron....
hi-larious! My baby bites the tips off the markers which makes her teeth look so pretty!
That picture is priceless.
Love it love it love IT, so glad you were thinking and grabed the camera. I started laughing as soon as I saw it. how cute!
Post a Comment