Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jr. Jazz


The Boys have been playing basketball every Saturday morning for the past 3 months. It has been a little bit of a challenge but it really has been a ton of fun and worth it all in the end. Since Erek works on Saturday's most of the time I took the kids on my own. Most weeks both of the kids played at the same time in different gyms and so I had to hop back of forth between the two. Luckily My parents have been very supportive and have come to most all the games so they can be with one while I'm with the other.

This is Some of the kids on Jaycob's team. He is easily the shortest one. But he kept telling us that he tried to be the fastest. He had tons of fun and he did make a big shot in one of the games, which after wards his skipped down the court with a huge smile.

Logan is a clown. He had tons of fun once he got over the worry of mom having to be on the sidelines and not right next to him. He loves to dribble the ball and pass it to someone else on his team.

My dad, Izzy and me cheering them on.

Logan #13 Jaycob #15
This last weekend they played their last game. They got these cool medals for playing and Team photos. I don't know why but Logan hates smiling for a picture when I ask him too.

So as a reward for doing so good at basketball I treated the kids to an ice cream cone on the way home. Yeah, they must be my kids when they want ice cream at 10:30 in the morning!

Even Izzy could not resist having a taste treat too.



For once I actually got a video when one of the kids is actually doing something during the games.

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

I love your kids Lisa! So cute! And by the way, we are staying in the court, we're taking the Harward's apt when they leave.

Denice said...

Logan makes me laugh! What's wrong with ice cream at 10:30 in the morning?? You are the best mom ever!!

The Seiuli's said...

i can't believe how grown up your kids are. they are adorable!