Sunday, February 22, 2009

High 5 Logan


So about a week or so ago Logan turned 5. I can't believe it. He is so big but I have just figured he was five for about 3 months now so it is kinda silly to think he wasn't. He had a wonderful birthday. We went to dinner at the Mayan as a family (his choice). Which the kids love just to watch the diving show. He got a new bike for his birthday and a camera. He Loves to take picture and I often find very funny things on my camera that I don't remember taking a picture of. So now he has his very own camera for silly stuff. I will have to post some of his pictures soon.

The boys had to go for a ride even though it was very cold outside.


Logan got the crown at school and wore it all day. Since my kids have been a bunch of sicko's, we had to postpone our family birthday party for Logan. But I made some cupcakes to celebrate his big day.
Izzy enjoying her cupcake. She is such a cheesy girl when the camera comes out.

Happy Birthday Logan! We Love You!

1 comment:

Denice said...

I know this is belated and I'm repeating myself but Happy Birthday Logan! I love the pic of the boys and the one of Izzy...so, so cute!