This year both Jaycob and Logan have been playing Jr. Jazz basketball. It has been really fun. They each have a practice during the week and then have games early Saturday morning. Logan really struggled at first, the whole separation thing but deep down he really loves it. The season is almost over and I have been meaning to post some videos and shots of them in the games but I just haven't got it done yet so those will be coming soon.
This past week we were able to go to the Energy Solutions Arena for the Jr. Jazz clinic. There were a few hundred people there, but we got there early enough to sit on the 3rd row. We were really excited to meet a Jazz player. Luckily Erek was off that night and was able to come too. He was really excited and we kept trying to guess who it would be, we assumed that it would be a second string player. But we were so surprised to see Deron Williams. He is defiantly my favorite player on the team. It was so fun to see him, He is so cool! They let the kids ask him questions, shoot some hoops with the him and he was really fun and relaxed. It was really a ton of fun.
2 comments:
Wow, how neat! The games sound fun and I'm glad the boys enjoy that.
I have no idea who that Jazz player is...he dose look kinda familiar? :)
dwill is the man... Lets hope we can start playing well again
Post a Comment