In one of the last big snow storms Erek promised the boys he would take them out sledding. By the time he got home and we got out there it was already getting dark. but we had lots of fun. The boys are such dare devils, they built 2 big jumps, and loved flying off of them. Izzy got a little scared when the sled would turn around backwards but she had fun riding with dad.



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYKcIOzTrU9wPLISWX72zABRW9qdX1zj1p7gZVO7sA5cpkK_VDZHJg0w9S_QiHVOxyLCows-nZzD3hYhi186cuK-fWo0eT6LSQFsb5cRpuhKaT12Q4dBF0ZKmqDt-HmOnMCatk6efdTG4/s1600-h/100_2133.JPG">
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun Lisa! I have SO many memories of my dad taking us sledding at night as a kid. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun..I love your beanie! ;)
How fun! I wonder how Cam would do on a sled.... I love your boys, they are SO sweet. And I can't get over how big Izzy is! (you probably can't either!!)
That looks like so much fun! You all look so cute!
Post a Comment