Tuesday, December 2, 2008

November Review #1

What? November is over? Wait can I have a do over????

Man, how the time flies and the blog will just patiently sit and wait right. No, not really it is a constant voice in my head to post something but I just never get around to it. So here is our November in a nut shell.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We celebrated with my family on Thursday and with Erek's family on Friday. We have been blessed every year to get 2 Thanksgivings on different days and not have to shovel it all in on one day or pick between the two. Such Yummy food, it just needs to be enjoyed. Thank you to you all.
I would like to also let you know a just a few things that I am thankful for.
1. family. My amazing Husband, who I love so much and who lifts me up to be a better person. My wonderful sweet ever so crazy Kids. I am grateful for them and the simple things they teach me. For all of our extended family for the love and support we get.
2. Friends. What a great support it is to have a friend to lean on and cheer you on. You are all so wonderful.
3. Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the knowledge of him, our Savior, and the love I feel from him daily. I am so blessed with so many thing around me and I know that our Heavenly Father truly looks out for us.
4. Health. I am very grateful to have a happy and healthy family.
5. Freedom. I am grateful for this land that we live in. Thanks to all those who have fight of us in the past and who are now fighting. I can't imagine living in a war torn country.



,
Now this was a story to cute to not share. Izzy is addicted to Coke-a-cola! Ok, so maybe not like the rest of us out there but oh gosh she justs has to have some of dads when ever she sees it. The other day the boys found Izzy in the kitchen licking the side of an unopened can. They thought it was the cutest thing ever. Jaycob ran for his camera. Well after a minute of laughing and looking at her we realize there is a puddle on the floor, but the can is not opened. Well some how she poked a hole in the side and was licking it up as it sprayed out the side of the can. She is a very determined girl and will get what she wants.

3 comments:

Britney said...

Great November updates! My gosh that Izzy and her coke cracks me up! She's a girl after my own heart. mmm...coke.
It was so nice to see you and Denice last week.
And finally, GO UTES!!!

Denice said...

Did Izzy poke the hole with her tooth?!?! Crazy girl..Coke is nasty! ;) I'm so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and I'm jealous of the 2 Thanksgiving meals...we didn't even get leftovers this year. ;(

Amber said...

That is hilarious, we need to get the girl some diet coke. Much better! ;)