Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Family Photos!

Last week we got to see all of the family picture that Tiffany did for us. There was so many cute ones it was really hard to decide between them all. So here is a preview of a few more of them. I totally love them all.




3 comments:

Britney said...

They are just awesome! Love the one with Erek and the boys!!!

Your Halloween pics are fun too.

Denice said...

I don't know how in the world you could chose either...she did such a great job! I'm sure it's easy when you have such an attractive and fun family though. ;) I agree with Brit..I LOVE the one of Erek and the boys.

Marianne said...

Your family is so cute! I didn't know that you had a little girl it has been a while. I hope you don't mind if I put you on my blog so I can keep up.