Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of me and you! It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, any memory will do!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you! Reminisce away!

Thanks Denice for the Fun idea!

2 comments:

Denice said...

I have FAR too many memories about us Lisa! All the nights at Leatherby's, ditching class and running through the sprinklers, our drafting class, sleep overs, our HS graduation night, your gorgeous wedding, helping you and Erek pack for Denver, you becoming a mom...the list just goes on and on! I love you SO much and don't know what I would do without you!!

suefoutz said...

We just returned from a camping trip and I was just talking to my mom about you funny you should post this. We would take you and Paula with our family camping by the stream with some ducks the camp ground had a game room and a pool. good times!