Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fireworks!!

I love July. I love Fireworks big ones! I know this post is a bit late but hey at lest it is here. We have made it a tradition to go to the Eaglewood Golf Course and see the Fireworks on the 3rd of July each year. It is always great fun. Usually most of my family will come with us and this year our good friends the Vestors game along too. We get there at about 6 pm and just run and play on the golf course, eat some food and just enjoy the summer. Usually after 10 pm the fireworks start. Erek was able to get some great shots of the fireworks this year. 

Logan - this picture was taken in the dark so I never know what I might get.
Jaycob and his cousin Tanner getting ready for the golf ball search. All the kids take our wagon and go search the hills for golf balls this year they found 40!
Izzy - our little firecracker with chocolate on her face!

2 comments:

Britney said...

I LOVE the big fireworks show. We missed it this year and I really felt bad about it. :( The waiting on the grass is almost the best part. Great pics of the fireworks and I love the picture of Izzy, soooo cute. Just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks!

Denice said...

I can't believe how big Izzy is!! She is SO sweet...just want to kiss that chocolate off her shweet cheeks!