yummy, ice cream!!
June 9th
Erek rode in the Tour de Cure again this year. Riding the 100 miles again in Brigham City, Utah. We went up the night before and got a hotel room for the night. Then woke up early and got ready to be at the race at 7 am. And off he went at 7:30. He said that it was really hard and that his legs were so burning the whole time but luckily he had his music to keep him company the whole time this year. While he was out on the race, I took the kids back to the hotel and went swimming, the kids had a blast being in the pool.
After we checked out of the hotel, the kids and I grabbed some lunch and headed back to the park. The day started out really nice but it started to get really cold and wind as we ate at the park. Just as we were getting ready to go head over to the finish line, up rolled Erek already done with the race. i was kind bummed that we missed him crossing the finish line and not there to cheer him on.











1 comment:
Haha.... I have a gut and longer hair. I need to get in better shape.
Post a Comment