This week Alivia turned 6 months old! I can't believe she is getting so big, the time is flying by. She is so cute and fun, we just love her so much. We are starting to really see her little personality. She loves to play and to smile. She has started to roll over and can scoot around where ever she wants to be, mostly backs up. But she can get up on her knees, I'm sure she is days away from figuring out this crawling thing. She is so close and I know once she gets going there will be no stopping her. Also, she is loving having foods, she is grabbing for everything that come in front of her. So holding her while I eat is starting to be impossible these days.She is such a beautiful baby!
{6 Months}
2 ft 0.5 inches
13 lbs 15.8 oz
No comments:
Post a Comment