Just a few weeks ago I journeyed up to see one of my best friends Britney. I hadn't seen her in a few months and she needed to still meet Alivia. Well she is this super amazingly talented gal when it comes to photography, so I conned her into taking Alivia's 1 month pictures. (Really she is a sweetheart and was excited to do for me!) Definitely go check out some of her work, she is AMAZING! britney{b}photography
Here are just a couple of my favorites....
This one has to be my very favorite. She is so peaceful and I just love that her little legs form a heart.
Alivia was a little bit of a stinker during this photo shoot, she was hungry, even though she just ate, then she was tired, but really wouldn't sleep, and then she was just wiggling all over the place. But even through all that we got some wonderful pictures of this beautiful little girl. She is precious. Thank you a million Brit for capturing my sweet little baby I will always treasure these images!


3 comments:
Are you kidding me?? SO SO SOOOO gorgeous! I love her!
Oh man were has the time gone. She is such a sweet little baby girl Way cute pictures to.
LOVE them!! The one of her smiling is still my favorite. So sweet!
Post a Comment