I had such a nice birthday this year. On Saturday night Erek and I had a date night. We went to dinner at the Outback with plans of going to a movie after. The wait for dinner was so long. It seemed to take forever by the time we got seated it was pretty late so we decided to just take our time and have a nice dinner and not worry about getting to the movie in time. We will save the movie for another date night. The food was really good and we had a nice evening out. The next day we just spent being lazy at home and then went for a family drive, we love going for drives and just being able to be together and talk. That evening all of us went to dinner with Erek's parents to celebrate Bella's, mine and also his dad's birthdays. We went to the Red Iguana. It was really nice to spend time with them and the food was wonderful!I'm really excited for this new year. There are so many exciting things coming for us this year and we know it will be a fun year for us all. We can do anything together as a family!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday you two! Good call on enjoying dinner and not having to rush...I hate that.
Post a Comment