Sunday, October 24, 2010

Break

This last week was fall break and yes we needed a break. We rented a condo in park city for the week. I was able to take the week off work and we pulled the boys out of school. Erek had the whole week off from school but he was scheduled to take the GRE on Tuesday. He spent the first couple days preparing for the test. He did really good on the test and was able to relax the rest of the time up there. For me it was just a really relaxing vacation. We didn't rush around to do to much. We spent lots of time just chilling. We went swimming, biking, and on the Alpine Slide. I was pretty bummed when I got up the mountain I realized that my camera didn't want to work. Luckily Erek just got a new action camera and he had brought it to video the ride down (I will put it in another post). It was so pretty up there the leaves were changing colors and the weather was just prefect. We had a fabulous time and didn't want to come back to our busy lives, but at least we had the chance to get away.

At the Pool






Back in the Condo
This is how we would find the kids pretty much every night. They are crazy sleepers.
Now doesn't Bella have the coolest hair ever! It is usually pretty wild in the mornings!
The Oreo Queen - She loves Oreo's!

Our bike ride
We went on a bike ride on the park way just out of town. It was so pretty it went up through the trees.
Dinner at Redrock Brewery
Our last night there we went out to eat. We had a great time and yummy food.

1 comment:

Denice said...

LOVE the oreo pic..she is so stinking cute! Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous....