Last weekend Erek and I went away for a much needed relaxing vacation. We celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary! We had so much fun. We went up to the Snowbird Resort. Neither of us have really been there and it was so beautiful up the canyon. We left the Kids with my parents and headed up there Friday night. That evening we wondered around to see the place and had dinner.
That afternoon, we went to ride the ZipRider - after waiting an hour and half. We also rode the chair lift up the mountain to the Tunnel at the top, and rode the mechanical bull. We didn't have the camera with us so we were kinda bummed about that but it was really fun. We got cleaned up and went to dinner at the Steak Pit, a very expensive restaurant up there, but it was so good. After dinner we rode the Tram up to the summit at 11,000 feet. It was high up and so beautiful as the sun was starting to set in the distance.
On Sunday morning, after we checked out we headed over to a Sunday Brunch at one of the restaurants in the Cliff Lodge. It was a fancy place and tons of amazing food, but honestly I didn't eat $26 worth of food.We had a great time and can't wait til we can get away again. I love you sweetie and am so happy that you are with me on this journey in Life. Happy Anniversary!
3 comments:
Yay! Looks like such a fun trip. Snowbird has such a special place in my heart. :)
I'm laughing at the Cliff's $26 lunch buffet. We stayed there for our honeymoon. We had the exact same brunch (and it was $26 9 years ago too!) And Josh was NOT happy about it. I was teasing him saying, its our honeymoon...I think we can splurge a little. But I agree, not worth the money for juice and cereal!
oh...and I'm so glad you were able to get away, just the two of you!
(love your artsy wheel with the mountain in the background photo! Great work!)
I love that first photo Lisa..very cool! So happy that you guys got away and had a wonderful time! Loves!
Post a Comment