Happy Fourth of July!
I know this post is way over do but it has been a crazy month for us. I can't believe that the summer is already half over. Luckily we have been so busy out playing and enjoying every minute of the first half of summer. Here is what we did to celebrate our Country's Independence Day.
On Saturday, July 3rd we make it a tradition to go up to North Salt Lake and enjoy some big fireworks. I would say I think they do the best in the state because they never disappoint. Since both Erek and I had to work that day, My brother Josh was kind enough to take the boys up so they could play. My parents also took Bella up and then Erek and I came up as soon as we got off work. We had a great time playing on the golf course and then watching the fireworks. Since I got up there late, no pictures from that night.
Sunday, July 4th, we went up to visit with Grandma king and enjoy some legal Utah fireworks at her house. We had a nice dinner and fun visiting with her. Then Uncle Lee and Erek started doing the fire works. Utah fire works are pretty lame for the most part, but they made it more exciting by starting one of Grandma's bushes on fire. Luckily, Lee was quick to put it out, but it was a good laugh. That night when we got back home We did a few Sparklers and small fire works with my parents. Our neighbor next door always goes up to Evanston, Wy, to get some more exciting fireworks so we watched him shoot off those ones too.

Monday, July 5th, since this was the day that we had off work we had another adventurous day of playing. That evening just as Erek and I were going to go out on the town, Logan busted his head on the flower bed bricks. Luckily, we were still there. He was bleeding a ton and had a nice big hole in his head, I almost lost it a couple of times when I looked at it. So Erek and I rushed him to the InstaCare. The people there were great, the Doctor just super glued to back together. Logan was glad that there was no stitches or needles involved. He was very tough and brave.




1 comment:
Poor Logan!! I am SO glad he didn't need stitches!!
Post a Comment