Friday, March 12, 2010

Jazz

Last weekend, I surprised Erek with tickets to the Utah Jazz Game. He has been so stressed and burned out with school (and he is only half way through the semester). I bought us some nice lower bowl tickets a few days before. I got a babysitter for the kids. Erek was working that night so I arranged with his co-worked to get him off early. And I did it all with out him even knowing! I was very proud of my self. It was just a matter of getting him out of work. I went there and acted like I was upset and that there was something wrong. I asked him to come out side and talk to me. He was so worried (I am a good actor!) He thought for sure something was wrong, he keep asking if the kids were alright and said that I looked like I was going to cry. It took me a few minutes to convince him that nothing was wrong and that I was kidnapping him and taking him way. He said I shouldn't have scared him like that but that it was a very good surprise. He was so excited once he calmed down.
The Game was so much fun. They were playing the Houston Rockets they were making so many amazing shots all night it was so fun, tons of 3 pointers. Erek is famous for picking on a player from the other team. Every time the team would come to our side of the floor he would yell out to this player. A few time the player would look up in the stands for him, it was pretty funny. He really gets into the game.
It was so nice to get his mind off school for just a few hours and have a nice date night!

No comments: