Fall is my favorite time of year but it seems like it come and goes so fast some years. Maybe it is just because I dread the cold, but I took the kids out to rake up the leaves for Grandpa one day. I guess it is good we got it done when we did, it snowed the very next day.
The kids love playing in the leaves! We went out after getting our homework done and with in just a hour it was getting dark outside. So it was fun while it lasted.
The kids love playing in the leaves! We went out after getting our homework done and with in just a hour it was getting dark outside. So it was fun while it lasted.


Then, the next day we had a whole new world of adventures in the snow.
Izzy is defiantly a Snow Bunny. She loves it and even when her hands are bright red and frozen she begs for more and more.
Izzy is defiantly a Snow Bunny. She loves it and even when her hands are bright red and frozen she begs for more and more.


1 comment:
So very cute! I remember liking the snow when I was little..how things change! :)
Post a Comment