Can you believe this weather? It has been raining every day for the past week or two, it seems! Honestly, I take the blame for all the sogginess. Back in May or sometime I told Erek that I missed Thunderstorms. I have not seen a good Thunderstorm for so long and I really like them. He told me I was silly because we were just getting done with the crazy winter. So now when I say I'm amazed at all the rain, he reminds me that I was the one that asked for it.
I am amazed at weather but I don't mind it that much. Sometimes, I just need to be reminded of how fun it was to be a kid again and play in the rain. Yesterday the kids were soaked by the time the came in, so today I went out with them and the camera. It was just starting to come down pretty good.

Logan Making Mud Pies!

Jaycob is piling up the wood chips for his fort.

Isabella just wondering where it is coming from.

They built a fort under the slide to hide from the rain. The simple things in life are the best!
1 comment:
This is darling! Playing in the rain is the best...until your dad yells at you because there is lightening. :)
Post a Comment