Smoky Quartz, Brown Pearls and Sterling Silver
So my sister Julie is amazingly talented at making jewelry. She loves to do it as a hobby but has started selling some of her stuff on the Esty website. I really love all of her stuff. She has such fun colors and it is all really good quality. Her little daughter doesn't go anywhere with out a little bracelet on it is so cute. Check it out I'm sure you will love it too.

Apple Of My Eye Bracelet
Here is a link to her Esty website check out her stuff it is really amazing.
She is having a giveaway!!! She is giving away one
FREE pair of sterling silver and gemstone/pearl earrings. Custom made you get to pick! Go to the following link for more details:
She would love to give it to some one we know so go check it out. Hurry the Giveaway ends March 30, 2009 at 11:59 pm MST. Good luck!

1 comment:
CRAP!! I didn't see this in time to enter the giveaway! I will have to check her stuff out..I didn't even know she was doing this!
Post a Comment