Tuesday, January 6, 2009

the big ONE!



Izzy turned ONE on the 1st. It is so crazy to see how fast she has grown. We had a birthday party for her with family and friends and she didn't want to have much to do with the gifts but was very excited to get in to her cake. She is such a funny little girl.





Some of her favorites...
her pink hello kitty blanket, bath time, hot wheels cars, books, pianos, bananas, yogurt, cameras, telephones, ice cream, soda pop, dolly, milk, spaghetti, daddy, talking, walking, brothers, getting tickled



Some of my favorites...
smiles, watching her walk, when she says "Hi", her kisses (which she doesn't give out often), sucking her thumb, tantrums (its cute now!), cuddling with her blankie, how social she is, her laugh,

2 comments:

Becca Jane said...

Happy Birthday! She's so stinkin' cute, I loved her cute red outfit on Sunday.
Is Jan 9 your birthday, is that why you guessed it? I wouldn't mind.... Cam's birthday is July 9, so that would be easy to remember! Although I'm not with you on the 8 lb idea, haha! After taking TWO HOURS to push 8.5 lb Cam out, I want a nice 7 pounder, haha!!

Denice said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Iz!! I can't believe she is already a year old. Darling cake and super cute pictures. Give her a BIG love for me!!