Sunday, June 1, 2008

Month in review - May

So this last month I have been so horrible at posting on my blog, even though I think about it and have intentions of doing every day. It still just never happens, so once again I will do a Month in review just to get you caught up on some of what we have been doing. And it gives me a chance to so off my cute little kids. 
In May Erek ended a very challenging semester and then just a week and a half later he started another one. He is taking a turbo Physics class over the summer, so he has been very busy with that and work. I have been able to cut back my work to part time and it has been such a blessing so far. It is so nice to be home with my family and then go to work when the kids are in bed, I have been really enjoying it so far.  
May was also Mothers Day. I had a great day and lots of fun spending time with my family and Mothers. Erek and the kids were very sweet to me through out the day. Jaycob and the Primary sang to me at church which is always so cute ( Logan didn't want to go up there.) Yet just a few minutes after that during sacrament meeting Jaycob got mad at me. He announced to the people around us that "Mom your making this the worst day for me." What a great 180 he can do. Isn't being a mom fun?   
This is the Boys at Red Butte Gardens. We have a annual pass there and really love walking around, feeding the ducks and fish, and playing in the kids area. It is so pretty year round. 
How cute these little guys are. Jaycob and Logan are the Best Big Brothers Ever!
We went to the zoo with my sister Julie and my Mom. This is Julies Little girl Eliza. She is so fun she is almost 9 months now and I can't wait until her and Izzy are running around. 
My cute little boys once again, and Izzy just sleeping away. 

2 comments:

Denice said...

Izzy is SO big and Eliza is just a cutie! How fun!! Thanks for the update and new photos! Give the kids big loves for me!

Britney said...

Great review Lisa! Your kids are the cutest!!! I love Jaycob's comment in sacrament, soooo funny!