Monday, May 5, 2008

Photography Class


This last semester I took a photography class. It was fun however, the teacher was a big slacker, didn't really teach us much, missed about 5 or 6 classes, but it gave me a reason to get out and take some pictures. Sometimes I had to take my pictures driving around with the kids because I was not able to get them done soon enough.

Here are a few samples:











4 comments:

Britney said...

Love these, great job!

Amber said...

Awesome pictures, I love the one of Izzy!

Denice said...

These are great! I love the one of the baby and the horse the most! :)

Becca Jane said...

Are you feeling better? We've missed you outside!
Great pics...if you ever wanna take Cam's pics for practice, I'd let ya! :) I'm trying to find a good photographer who can capture him while playing and not try to post him with cheesy props for his 2 yr old pics.