
Erek loves to go mountain biking! He tries to go a couple times a week,
especially now that the weather is getting nice out. There are tons of fun trails just minutes from out house that he loves to ride. He has signed up with the Utah Mountain Bike Team to compete in races through out the state. He hasn't gone to any races yet but hopes to go compete in one soon.
He goes out riding with his friend and our neighbor Adam
Vestor. They have a lot of fun.

Adam

Adam coming down the Trail. This is the start of the trail called Bobsled. It is a pretty fast down hill trail that is "Super Fun"
I think I will leave the mountain biking to them. Erek will post some more pics of the trail as soon as he gets some more.
3 comments:
What a fun "guy" sport. My BIL in really into mountain bike racing as well. Josh would love to do this kinda thing...sigh, someday he'll have time, right?
I'm so glad Erek goes with Adam, Adam totally loves it.
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment